The August 1 meeting of Business for the Arts offered attendees the opportunity to put in their “2 cents” for content of future meetings.
It was a lively discussion, and the Sept. 2017-Aug. 2018 schedule was drafted, including:
- Art on the R-Line – all aboard!
- Touring Downtown Aurora Visual Arts (DAVA)
- The annual Holiday Gathering at the Aurora History Museum (complete with entertainment and pot luck breakfast)
- Touring the Colorado Film School on the Lowry Campus of Community College of Aurora (CCA)
- An exclusive performance by the Aurora Symphony Orchestra
- An update from the Colorado Business Committee for the Arts
- Open discussion about a Performing Arts Center in Aurora
- Taking a field trip to Community College of Aurora to experience presentations and performances from staff and students of the Arts and Communications Department
All Chamber member representatives are welcome to attend any of the meetings to learn more about the variety of ways in which Business and the Arts integrate and complement each other.