The Aurora Chamber of Commerce provides experiences you can’t find anywhere else!
This is more than a tagline, it’s our truth.
When you become a Chamber member, you have access to monthly strategic meetings, providing useful information, as well as forums to discuss important issues facing businesses:
- Diversity and Inclusion Council – coming together to work better together
- Transportation – getting there is half the battle
- Government Affairs, Education, and Energy – involved with government for the good of business
- Health Series – healthy business + healthy employees = healthy bottom line
- Women in Business – coming together to share and succeed
- Business for the Arts – strengthening partnerships between business and the arts
- Defense Council – enhancing relationships between the business community and the U.S. Military
- Young Professionals – empowering through professional development, philanthropy, education, and community
There are also monthly networking events and access to The Chamber’s database to post your events, job openings, and hot deals for other Chamber members.
You meet and form relationships with other business professionals; network to build your business; have access to information and resources to build your business; OH, and have some fun doing all of that! And that’s just scraping the surface!
Experiences? Yes, the Aurora Chamber of Commerce can help you with that!