Aurora Chamber members have access to our small and large conference rooms on a space-available basis. The central location makes it convenient and easy to schedule your organization’s next meeting.
- To request the use of one of The Chamber’s conference rooms (conference style seating for 21-25), please fill out the form below. A staff member will respond to your request within 72-hours.
- Chamber meetings have priority followed by Chamber member requests.
- There is NO CHARGE to Chamber members for use. However, incidental charges may be assessed (see below).
- Non-members will be charged $150.00 for up to 2-hours of use and $75.00 per hour thereafter.
- Cleaning: Members and non-members will be charged $25.00 if clean-up is required by Chamber staff. This includes kitchen facilities. Clean-up includes:
- Placing dirty cups, glasses and dishes in the dishwasher.
- Returning chairs and tables to their original location.
- Placing trash in trash cans.
- Wiping down tables.
- Projectors: Members and non-members will be charged $25.00 for the use of projectors. No charge for Chairman’s Circle members.
- Supplies: Members and non-members may be assessed a nominal charge for the use of easel pads and other office supplies. No charge for Chairman’s Circle members.
- Coffee: Members and non-members will be charged $15.00 per each container of coffee. No charge for Chairman’s Circle members.
- Conference rooms are available during regular business hours: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Any request before/after business hours will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are subject to staff member availability.
- Chamber Staff members are available for onsite assistance during regular business hours only.
- Requesting organizations must ensure sufficient time is requested to allow for preparation/set-up and clean-up.
- Call The Chamber at 303-344-1500 if there are any changes to the original request.
Please use the below form to request one of the conference rooms.