Absenteeism is 27 percent lower in healthy employees, and healthy, happy employees are 22 percent more productive.
Given these facts, you should attend Destination Health 2015 on Nov. 19, 4-7:30 pm, at the Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast to get information from the experts about hot topics in healthcare, including:
- Mental Health in the Workplace: What You May Not Know
- Stress Management and Anxiety Awareness in 10 Minutes
- Marijuana and the Workplace – What You Need to Know
- Putting Wellness to Work – You Already Have What it Takes
- Family Caregiving, and its Impact on Employee Productivity
- Aspiring to “Total” Health: In Ourselves and in Our Communities
- Population Health and the Distribution of Health
From 4-6 pm, presentations will be delivered in an innovative format, similar to the popular TED talks. They will be short, hard-hitting, and information-packed – with strategies and tactics you can use right away for better health for yourself and for your business.
A healthy happy-hour-and-a-half follows from 6-7:30 pm, during which the presenters will be available for conversation – and healthy appetizers will be plentiful and delicious!
Individual tickets are only $20. Register at www.aurorachamber.org / calendar / November 19 / Destination Health, or call 303-344-1500. This event is open to the public.
Destination Health 2015 is produced by the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by
Children’s Hospital Colorado, InnovAge, Kaiser Permanente, The Medical Center of Aurora HealthONE, University of Colorado Health, Aurora Credit Union Alliance (Aurora Schools FCU, Fitzsimons FCU, Space Age FCU, Westerra CU), Tri-County Health Department, Delta Dental of Colorado, Falck Rocky Mountain, Insperity, and Mountain States Employers Council.
Comments are closed.